Anti-Cyclin M3 antibody [2190C3a] (ab84860)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin M3 antibody [2190C3a]See all Cyclin M3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2190C3a] to Cyclin M3
- Tested applicationsWB, Dot Blot more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant fragment derived within the C terminal region of Human Cyclin M3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2190C3a
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84860 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceCyclin M3 is a probable metal transporter. There are three named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationIntegral to plasma membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- ACDP3 antibodyAncient conserved domain containing protein 3 antibodyCNNM3 antibody
- DKFZp434I1016 antibodyFLJ20018 antibodyMetal transporter CNNM3 antibody
Anti-Cyclin M3 antibody [2190C3a] images
Anti-Cyclin M3 antibody [2190C3a] (ab84860) + immunogen (recombinant fragment of Human protein)
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
References for Anti-Cyclin M3 antibody [2190C3a] (ab84860)
ab84860 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.