For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number2190C3a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceCyclin M3 is a probable metal transporter. There are three named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationIntegral to plasma membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- ACDP3 antibody
- Ancient conserved domain containing protein 3 antibody
- CNNM3 antibody
Anti-Cyclin M3 antibody [2190C3a] images
References for Anti-Cyclin M3 antibody [2190C3a] (ab84860)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"