Anti-Cyclophilin A antibody [ZC001] (ab54218)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclophilin A antibody [ZC001]See all Cyclophilin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [ZC001] to Cyclophilin A
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Recombinant N terminal fragment (Human)
- Positive controlT47D cell lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberZC001
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54218 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml.|
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIase A subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Cyclophilin A antibodyCyclophilin antibodyCyclophilinA antibody
- Cyclosporin A binding protein antibodyCyclosporin A-binding protein antibodyCYPA antibodyCYPH antibodyMGC117158 antibodyMGC12404 antibodyMGC23397 antibodyPeptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase A antibodyPeptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase A antibodyPeptidylprolyl isomerase A (cyclophilin A) antibodyPeptidylprolyl isomerase A antibodyPPIA antibodyPPIA protein antibodyPPIA_HUMAN antibodyPPIase A antibodyRotamase A antibodyRotamaseA antibodyT cell cyclophilin antibody
Anti-Cyclophilin A antibody [ZC001] images
Anti-Cyclophilin A antibody [ZC001] (ab54218) at 0.3 µg/ml + T47D cell lysate
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa
References for Anti-Cyclophilin A antibody [ZC001] (ab54218)
ab54218 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.