Anti-Cyclophilin A antibody (ab41684)
Publishing research using ab41684? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41684 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Tribouillard-Tanvier D et al. Role of Cyclophilin A from Brains of Prion-infected Mice in Stimulation of Cytokine Release by Microglia and Astroglia in Vitro. J Biol Chem 287:4628-39 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22179611
- Seizer P et al. Cyclophilin A affects inflammation, virus elimination and myocardial fibrosis in coxsackievirus B3-induced myocarditis. J Mol Cell Cardiol 53:6-14 (2012). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 22446162
- Deleersnijder A et al. Comparative analysis of different peptidyl-prolyl isomerases reveals FK506-binding protein 12 as the most potent enhancer of alpha-synuclein aggregation. J Biol Chem 286:26687-701 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21652707
- Sun S et al. Knockdown of CypA inhibits interleukin-8 (IL-8) and IL-8-mediated proliferation and tumor growth of glioblastoma cells through down-regulated NF-?B. J Neurooncol 101:1-14 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20454998
- Gupta P et al. Mechanism of host cell MAPK/ERK-2 incorporation into lentivirus particles: characterization of the interaction between MAPK/ERK-2 and proline-rich-domain containing capsid region of structural protein Gag. J Mol Biol 410:681-97 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21762808
- Zhu H et al. Proteomic analysis of testis biopsies in men treated with transient scrotal hyperthermia reveals the potential targets for contraceptive development. Proteomics 10:3480-93 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20815088