Publishing research using ab120061? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120061 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Klippenstein V et al. Photoinactivation of glutamate receptors by genetically encoded unnatural amino acids. J Neurosci 34:980-91 (2014).
- Soto D et al. Molecular Mechanisms Contributing to TARP Regulation of Channel Conductance and Polyamine Block of Calcium-Permeable AMPA Receptors. J Neurosci 34:11673-83 (2014).
- Höft S et al. Heterogeneity in expression of functional ionotropic glutamate and GABA receptors in astrocytes across brain regions: insights from the thalamus. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci 369:20130602 (2014).
- Incontro S et al. The type II cGMP dependent protein kinase regulates GluA1 levels at the plasma membrane of developing cerebellar granule cells. Biochim Biophys Acta 1833:1820-31 (2013).
- Poon K et al. Mechanisms of modal activation of GluA3 receptors. Mol Pharmacol 80:49-59 (2011).
- Jackson AC et al. Probing TARP modulation of AMPA receptor conductance with polyamine toxins. J Neurosci 31:7511-20 (2011).
- Case DT et al. Functional refinement in the projection from ventral cochlear nucleus to lateral superior olive precedes hearing onset in rat. PLoS One 6:e20756 (2011).
- Zonouzi M et al. Bidirectional plasticity of calcium-permeable AMPA receptors in oligodendrocyte lineage cells. Nat Neurosci 14:1430-8 (2011).
- Brooks IM & Tavalin SJ Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II inhibitors disrupt AKAP79-dependent PKC signaling to GluA1 AMPA receptors. J Biol Chem 286:6697-706 (2011).
- Ruiz A et al. Intracellular Ca2+ release through ryanodine receptors contributes to AMPA receptor-mediated mitochondrial dysfunction and ER stress in oligodendrocytes. Cell Death Dis 1:e54 (2010).
- Nikandrova YA et al. Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II binds to and phosphorylates a specific SAP97 splice variant to disrupt association with AKAP79/150 and modulate alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid-type glutamate receptor (AMPAR) activity. J Biol Chem 285:923-34 (2010).
- Poon K et al. Characterizing single-channel behavior of GluA3 receptors. Biophys J 99:1437-46 (2010).
- Tavalin SJ AKAP79 selectively enhances protein kinase C regulation of GluR1 at a Ca2+-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II/protein kinase C site. J Biol Chem 283:11445-52 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"