Publishing research using ab120061? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120061 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Brooks IM & Tavalin SJ Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II inhibitors disrupt AKAP79-dependent PKC signaling to GluA1 AMPA receptors. J Biol Chem 286:6697-706 (2011). PubMed: 21156788
- Poon K et al. Mechanisms of modal activation of GluA3 receptors. Mol Pharmacol 80:49-59 (2011). PubMed: 21464198
- Jackson AC et al. Probing TARP modulation of AMPA receptor conductance with polyamine toxins. J Neurosci 31:7511-20 (2011). PubMed: 21593335
- Case DT et al. Functional refinement in the projection from ventral cochlear nucleus to lateral superior olive precedes hearing onset in rat. PLoS One 6:e20756 (2011). PubMed: 21694776
- Zonouzi M et al. Bidirectional plasticity of calcium-permeable AMPA receptors in oligodendrocyte lineage cells. Nat Neurosci 14:1430-8 (2011). PubMed: 21983683
- Ruiz A et al. Intracellular Ca2+ release through ryanodine receptors contributes to AMPA receptor-mediated mitochondrial dysfunction and ER stress in oligodendrocytes. Cell Death Dis 1:e54 (2010). PubMed: 21364659
- Nikandrova YA et al. Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II binds to and phosphorylates a specific SAP97 splice variant to disrupt association with AKAP79/150 and modulate alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid-type glutamate receptor (AMPAR) activity. J Biol Chem 285:923-34 (2010). PubMed: 19858198
- Poon K et al. Characterizing single-channel behavior of GluA3 receptors. Biophys J 99:1437-46 (2010). PubMed: 20816055
- Tavalin SJ AKAP79 selectively enhances protein kinase C regulation of GluR1 at a Ca2+-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II/protein kinase C site. J Biol Chem 283:11445-52 (2008). PubMed: 18305116