Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6] (ab110843)
- Product nameAnti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6]See all Cytochrome P450 3A5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [F18 P3 B6] to Cytochrome P450 3A5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Human
Predicted to work with: Monkey
Synthetic peptide: ESRDGTLSGE conjugated to Ovalbumin
- Positive control
- HEK293 and HepG2 Human cell lines, and bovine liver and pancreas samples
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberF18 P3 B6
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110843 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).|
- FunctionCytochromes P450 are a group of heme-thiolate monooxygenases. In liver microsomes, this enzyme is involved in an NADPH-dependent electron transport pathway. It oxidizes a variety of structurally unrelated compounds, including steroids, fatty acids, and xenobiotics.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- Aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase antibody
- CP35 antibody
- CP3A5_HUMAN antibody
- CYP3A5 antibody
- CYPIIIA5 antibody
- Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody
- Cytochrome P450 antibody
- Cytochrome P450 family 3 subfamily A polypeptide 5 antibody
- Cytochrome P450 HLp2 antibody
- Cytochrome P450 subfamily IIIA (niphedipine oxidase) polypeptide 5 antibody
- Cytochrome P450-PCN3 antibody
- DKFZp686L16231 antibody
- Flavoprotein linked monooxygenase antibody
- FLJ31317 antibody
- HLp2 antibody
- Microsomal monooxygenase antibody
- Niphedipine oxidase antibody
- P450PCN3 antibody
- PCN3 antibody
- Xenobiotic monooxygenase antibody
Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6] images
Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6] (ab110843) at 1/500 dilution + HepG2 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
References for Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6] (ab110843)
ab110843 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.