Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6] (ab110843)
- Product nameAnti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6]See all Cytochrome P450 3A5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [F18 P3 B6] to Cytochrome P450 3A5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Human
Predicted to work with: Monkey
Synthetic peptide: ESRDGTLSGE conjugated to Ovalbumin
- Positive controlHEK293 and HepG2 Human cell lines, and bovine liver and pancreas samples
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberF18 P3 B6
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110843 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).|
- FunctionCytochromes P450 are a group of heme-thiolate monooxygenases. In liver microsomes, this enzyme is involved in an NADPH-dependent electron transport pathway. It oxidizes a variety of structurally unrelated compounds, including steroids, fatty acids, and xenobiotics.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- Aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase antibodyCP35 antibodyCP3A5_HUMAN antibody
- CYP3A5 antibodyCYPIIIA5 antibodyCytochrome P450 3A5 antibodyCytochrome P450 antibodyCytochrome P450 family 3 subfamily A polypeptide 5 antibodyCytochrome P450 HLp2 antibodyCytochrome P450 subfamily IIIA (niphedipine oxidase) polypeptide 5 antibodyCytochrome P450-PCN3 antibodyDKFZp686L16231 antibodyFlavoprotein linked monooxygenase antibodyFLJ31317 antibodyHLp2 antibodyMicrosomal monooxygenase antibodyNiphedipine oxidase antibodyP450PCN3 antibodyPCN3 antibodyXenobiotic monooxygenase antibody
Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6] images
Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6] (ab110843) at 1/500 dilution + HepG2 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
References for Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A5 antibody [F18 P3 B6] (ab110843)
ab110843 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.