Publishing research using ab9026? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9026 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Varone A et al. Endogenous two-photon fluorescence imaging elucidates metabolic changes related to enhanced glycolysis and glutamine consumption in precancerous epithelial tissues. Cancer Res 74:3067-75 (2014).
- Neumann C et al. The d-Opioid Receptor Affects Epidermal Homeostasis via ERK-Dependent Inhibition of Transcription Factor POU2F3. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2014).
- Evans-Johnson JA et al. A pilot study of the photoprotective effect of almond phytochemicals in a 3D human skin equivalent. J Photochem Photobiol B 126:17-25 (2013).
- Borowiec AS et al. Optimal differentiation of in vitro keratinocytes requires multifactorial external control. PLoS One 8:e77507 (2013).
- Keller PJ et al. Defining the cellular precursors to human breast cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:2772-7 (2012).
- de Breij A et al. Three-dimensional human skin equivalent as a tool to study Acinetobacter baumannii colonization. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 56:2459-64 (2012).
- Kuzinski J et al. Modulation of vH+-ATPase is part of the functional adaptation of sheep rumen epithelium to high-energy diet. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 303:R909-20 (2012).
- Geimanen J et al. Development of a cellular assay system to study the genome replication of high- and low-risk mucosal and cutaneous human papillomaviruses. J Virol 85:3315-29 (2011).
- Ganguli-Indra G et al. CTIP2 expression in human head and neck squamous cell carcinoma is linked to poorly differentiated tumor status. PLoS ONE 4:e5367 (2009).
- Reinheckel T et al. The lysosomal cysteine protease cathepsin L regulates keratinocyte proliferation by control of growth factor recycling. J Cell Sci 118:3387-95 (2005).
- Ivanyi D et al. Keratin subtypes in carcinomas of the uterine cervix: implications for histogenesis and differential diagnosis. Cancer Res 50:5143-52 (1990).