Anti-Cytokeratin 10 antibody [EP1607IHCY] (ab76318)
- Product nameAnti-Cytokeratin 10 antibody [EP1607IHCY]See all Cytokeratin 10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1607IHCY] to Cytokeratin 10
- SpecificitySome customers have successfully used ab76318 to staining Cytokeratin 10 in mouse tissue. Please see Abreviews for more details.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the C-terminal of human Cytokeratin 10.
- Positive controlHaCat cell lysate. Human skin tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP1607IHCY
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76318 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50000 - 1/100000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- Tissue specificitySeen in all suprabasal cell layers including stratum corneum.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KRT10 are a cause of bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma (BCIE) [MIM:113800]; also known as epidermolytic hyperkeratosis (EHK) or bullous erythroderma ichthyosiformis congenita of Brocq. BCIE is an autosomal dominant skin disorder characterized by widespread blistering and an ichthyotic erythroderma at birth that persist into adulthood. Histologically there is a diffuse epidermolytic degeneration in the lower spinous layer of the epidermis. Within a few weeks from birth, erythroderma and blister formation diminish and hyperkeratoses develop.
Defects in KRT10 are a cause of ichthyosis annular epidermolytic (AEI) [MIM:607602]; also known as cyclic ichthyosis with epidermolytic hyperkeratosis. AEI is a skin disorder resembling bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma. Affected individuals present with bullous ichthyosis in early childhood and hyperkeratotic lichenified plaques in the flexural areas and extensor surfaces at later ages. The feature that distinguishes AEI from BCIE is dramatic episodes of flares of annular polycyclic plaques with scale, which coalesce to involve most of the body surface and can persist for several weeks or even months.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
- 56 kDa cytokeratin antibodyBCIE antibodyBIE antibody
- CK 10 antibodyCK-10 antibodyck10 antibodyCytokeratin 10 antibodyCytokeratin 6B antibodyCytokeratin VIB antibodyCytokeratin-10 antibodyCytokeratin10 antibodyEHK antibodyk10 antibodyK1C10_HUMAN antibodyKeratin 10 antibodyKeratin antibodyKeratin type i cytoskeletal 10 antibodyKeratin type I cytoskeletal 59 kDa antibodyKeratin-10 antibodyKeratin10 antibodykpp antibodyKrt 1 10 antibodyKrt 10 antibodyKRT10 antibodykrt10 antibodytype I cytoskeletal 10 antibodyType I keratin Ka10 antibody
Anti-Cytokeratin 10 antibody [EP1607IHCY] images
Anti-Cytokeratin 10 antibody [EP1607IHCY] (ab76318) at 1/100000 dilution + HaCat cell lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa
ab76318, at 1/100-1/250 dilution, staining Cytokeratin 10 in paraffin-embedded human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Note positive staining of suprabasal layers of keratinising stratified epithelia.
Fluorescent immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human normal skin tissue using ab76318. Green-CK10 red-PI
IHC-P image of Cytokerati 10 staining on human skin section using ab76318 (1:6000). The sections were subjected to heat mediated antigen retrieval. The sections were then blocked using 1% BSA for 10 mins at 21°C. ab76318 was incubated for 2 hours at 21°C. The secondary antibody used was Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG conjugated to biotin (1:200).
IHC-P image of Cytokerati 10 staining on rat skin section using ab76318 (1:10000). The sections were subjected to heat mediated antigen retrieval. The sections were then blocked using 1% BSA for 10 mins at 21°C. ab76318 was incubated for 2 hours at 21°C. The secondary antibody used was Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG conjugated to biotin (1:250).
IHC-P image of Cytokerati 10 staining on mouse skin section using ab76318 (1:10000). The sections were subjected to heat mediated antigen retrieval. The sections were then blocked using 1% BSA for 10 mins at 21°C. ab76318 was incubated for 2 hours at 21°C. The secondary antibody used was Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG conjugated to biotin (1:250).