Anti-Cytokeratin 13 antibody (ab97327)
- Product nameAnti-Cytokeratin 13 antibodySee all Cytokeratin 13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cytokeratin 13
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 198-448 of Human Cytokeratin 13 (NP_705694).
- Positive controlWB: HeLa whole cell lysate ICC/IF: A431 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97327 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- Tissue specificityExpressed in some epidermal sweat gland ducts (at protein level) and in exocervix, esophagus and placenta.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KRT13 are a cause of white sponge nevus of cannon (WSN) [MIM:193900]. WSN is a rare autosomal dominant disorder which predominantly affects non-cornified stratified squamous epithelia. Clinically, it is characterized by the presence of soft, white, and spongy plaques in the oral mucosa. The characteristic histopathologic features are epithelial thickening, parakeratosis, and vacuolization of the suprabasal layer of oral epithelial keratinocytes. Less frequently the mucous membranes of the nose, esophagus, genitalia and rectum are involved.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
modificationsO-glycosylated; glycans consist of single N-acetylglucosamine residues.
- 47 kDa cytokeratin antibodyCK-13 antibodyCK13 antibody
- Cytokeratin 13 antibodyCytokeratin-13 antibodyK13 antibodyK1C13_HUMAN antibodyKa13 antibodyKeratin 13 antibodyKeratin antibodykeratin type I cytoskeletal 13 antibodyKeratin-13 antibodyKrt-1.13 antibodyKrt1-13 antibodyKRT13 antibodyMGC161462 antibodyMGC3781 antibodytype I cytoskeletal 13 antibodyType I keratin Ka13 antibody
Anti-Cytokeratin 13 antibody images
Anti-Cytokeratin 13 antibody (ab97327) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
ab97327, at a 1/200 dilution, staining Cytokeratin 13 in paraformaldehyde fixed A431 cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-Cytokeratin 13 antibody (ab97327)
ab97327 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.