Anti-Cytokeratin 15 antibody (ab28476)
- Product nameAnti-Cytokeratin 15 antibodySee all Cytokeratin 15 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cytokeratin 15
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Cow
Synthetic peptide derived from residues 407 - 456 (C-terminal) of human Cytokeratin 15.
- Positive controlFetal thymus lysate, human intestine.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28476 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a discontinuous manner in the basal cell layer of adult skin epidermis, but continuously in the basal layer of fetal skin epidermis and nail. Also expressed in the outer root sheath above the hair bulb in hair follicle (at protein level). Expressed homogeneously in all cell layers of the esophagus and exocervix, but detected in the basal cell layer only of oral mucosa, skin and in the basal plus the next two layers of the suprabasal epithelium of the palate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
- AI528832 antibodyCK 15 antibodyCK 15 antibody
- CK-15 antibodyCK15 antibodyCK15 antibodyCytokeratin-15 antibodyCytokeratin15 antibodyK15 antibodyK15 antibodyK1C15_HUMAN antibodyK1CO antibodyK1CO antibodyKa15 antibodyKeratin 15 antibodyKeratin 15 antibodyKeratin 15 basic antibodyKeratin 15 basic antibodyKeratin 15 beta antibodyKeratin 15 beta antibodyKeratin antibodyKeratin complex 1 acidic gene 15 antibodyKeratin complex 1 acidic gene 15 antibodyKeratin type I cytoskeletal 15 antibodyKeratin type I cytoskeletal 15 antibodyKeratin-15 antibodyKeratin15 antibodyKRT 15 antibodyKrt1-15 antibodyKRT15 antibodyKRT15 antibodyKRTB antibodyKRTB antibodyKRTL15 antibodyKRTL15 antibodyType I cytoskeletal 15 antibodyType I cytoskeletal 15 antibodyType I keratin Ka15 antibody
Anti-Cytokeratin 15 antibody images
Analysis of cytokeratin 15 expression in paraffin embedded formalin fixed human intestin tissue section performed using 4 µg/ml ab28476.
References for Anti-Cytokeratin 15 antibody (ab28476)
ab28476 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.