Anti-Cytokeratin 4 antibody [5H5] (ab117604)
- Product nameAnti-Cytokeratin 4 antibody [5H5]See all Cytokeratin 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5H5] to Cytokeratin 4
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant Human Cytokeratin 4 protein (CAA30534.1).
- Positive controlHuman prostate tissue; A431 cells and cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5H5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117604 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- Tissue specificityDetected in the suprabasal layer of the stratified epithelium of the esophagus, exocervix, vagina, mouth and lingual mucosa, and in cells and cell clusters in the mucosa and serous gland ducts of the esophageal submucosa (at protein level). Expressed widely in the exocervix and esophageal epithelium, with lowest levels detected in the basal cell layer.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KRT4 are a cause of white sponge nevus of cannon (WSN) [MIM:193900]. WSN is a rare autosomal dominant disorder which predominantly affects non-cornified stratified squamous epithelia. Clinically, it is characterized by the presence of soft, white, and spongy plaques in the oral mucosa. The characteristic histopathologic features are epithelial thickening, parakeratosis, and vacuolization of the suprabasal layer of oral epithelial keratinocytes. Less frequently the mucous membranes of the nose, esophagus, genitalia and rectum are involved.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
- CK 4 antibodyCK-4 antibodyCK4 antibody
- CYK4 antibodyCytokeratin 4 antibodyCytokeratin-4 antibodyCytokeratin4 antibodyFLJ31692 antibodyK2C4_HUMAN antibodyK4 antibodyKeratin 4 antibodyKeratin antibodyKeratin type II cytoskeletal 4 antibodyKeratin-4 antibodyKeratin4 antibodyKRT 4 antibodyKrt4 antibodytype II cytoskeletal 4 antibodyType-II keratin Kb4 antibody
Anti-Cytokeratin 4 antibody [5H5] images
ab117604, at 5µg/ml, staining Cytokeratin 4 in Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Human prostate tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Anti-Cytokeratin 4 antibody [5H5] (ab117604) + A431 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
ab117604, at 10µg/ml, staining Cytokeratin 4 in A431 cells by Immunofluorescence.
Detection limit for recombinant tagged Cytokeratin 4 is approximately 0.1ng/ml as a capture antibody.
References for Anti-Cytokeratin 4 antibody [5H5] (ab117604)
ab117604 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.