Anti-Cytokeratin 4 antibody [6B10], prediluted (ab75230)
- Product nameAnti-Cytokeratin 4 antibody [6B10], predilutedSee all Cytokeratin 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6B10] to Cytokeratin 4, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Cytokeratin 4 purified from human esophagus.
- Positive control
- Human tonsil.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, stabilizing buffer, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6B10
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityDetected in the suprabasal layer of the stratified epithelium of the esophagus, exocervix, vagina, mouth and lingual mucosa, and in cells and cell clusters in the mucosa and serous gland ducts of the esophageal submucosa (at protein level). Expressed widely in the exocervix and esophageal epithelium, with lowest levels detected in the basal cell layer.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KRT4 are a cause of white sponge nevus of cannon (WSN) [MIM:193900]. WSN is a rare autosomal dominant disorder which predominantly affects non-cornified stratified squamous epithelia. Clinically, it is characterized by the presence of soft, white, and spongy plaques in the oral mucosa. The characteristic histopathologic features are epithelial thickening, parakeratosis, and vacuolization of the suprabasal layer of oral epithelial keratinocytes. Less frequently the mucous membranes of the nose, esophagus, genitalia and rectum are involved.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
- FormLocalisation: Intermediate filament (Cytoskeleton).
- CK 4 antibody
- CK-4 antibody
- CK4 antibody
- CYK4 antibody
- Cytokeratin 4 antibody
- Cytokeratin-4 antibody
- Cytokeratin4 antibody
- FLJ31692 antibody
- K2C4_HUMAN antibody
- K4 antibody
- Keratin 4 antibody
- Keratin antibody
- Keratin type II cytoskeletal 4 antibody
- Keratin-4 antibody
- Keratin4 antibody
- KRT 4 antibody
- KRT4 antibody
- type II cytoskeletal 4 antibody
- Type-II keratin Kb4 antibody
Anti-Cytokeratin 4 antibody [6B10], prediluted images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tonsil stained with ab75230, using peroxidase-conjugate and AEC chromogen. Note cytoplasmic staining of mucosal epithelial cells.
References for Anti-Cytokeratin 4 antibody [6B10], prediluted (ab75230)
This product has been referenced in:
- van Muijen GN et al. Cell type heterogeneity of cytokeratin expression in complex epithelia and carcinomas as demonstrated by monoclonal antibodies specific for cytokeratins nos. 4 and 13. Exp Cell Res 162:97-113 (1986). Read more (PubMed: 2415382) »