D-VLK-p-NA peptide (ab95075)
- Product nameD-VLK-p-NA peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95075 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityFormula: H-D-Val-Leu-Lys-pNA. 2HCl
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesFormula: H-D-Val-Leu-Lys-pNA. 2HCl
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -70°C
Constituents: PBS, Tris buffered saline, 0.1M HEPES, 0.1M Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- ReconstitutionResuspend to 10mM in 1mM HCl.
- RelevanceD-VLK-p-NA is a chromogenic plasmin substrate
References for D-VLK-p-NA peptide (ab95075)
ab95075 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.