- Product nameDADLE
- Descriptionδ-opioid peptide agonist
- BW 180C
- Delta opioid [D-Ala(2),D-Leu(5)]enkephalin
- Purity> 95%
- Chemical nameYAGFL (Modifications: Ala-2 = D-Ala, Leu-5 = D-Leu); [D-Ala2, D-Leu5]-Enkephalin
- Molecular Weight569.66
- Chemical structure
- Molecular formulaC29H39N5O7
- CAS Number63631-40-3
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C (desiccating conditions).
- Solubility overviewSoluble in water to 1 mg/ml
Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 6 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
References for DADLE (ab120673)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hayashi T et al. Delta opioid peptide [D-Ala2, D-Leu5]enkephalin causes a near complete blockade of the neuronal damage caused by a single high dose of methamphetamine: examining the role of p53. Synapse 39:305-12 (2001). Read more (PubMed: 11169780) »
- Chien S et al. Extension of tissue survival time in multiorgan block preparation with a delta opioid DADLE ([D-Ala2, D-Leu5]-enkephalin) J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 107:964-7 (1994). Read more (PubMed: 8127138) »
- Su TP Delta opioid peptide[D- Ala(2),D-Leu(5)]enkephalin promotes cell survival. J Biomed Sci 7:195-9 (0). Read more (PubMed: 10810237) »