Anti-DAGLB antibody (ab84733)
- Product nameAnti-DAGLB antibodySee all DAGLB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DAGLB
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 216-265 (STAELFSTYF SDTDLVPSDI AAGLALLHQQ QDNIRNNQEP AQVVCHAPGS) of Human DAGLB (NP_631918).
- Positive control293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84733 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.Can be blocked with DAGLB peptide (ab104607). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the hydrolysis of diacylglycerol (DAG) to 2-arachidonoyl-glycerol (2-AG), the most abundant endocannabinoid in tissues. Required for axonal growth during development and for retrograde synaptic signaling at mature synapses.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. Lipase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Daglb antibodyDGL beta antibodyDGL-beta antibody
- DGLB_HUMAN antibodyDiacylglycerol lipase beta antibodyKCCR13L antibodySn1 specific diacylglycerol lipase beta antibodySn1-specific diacylglycerol lipase beta antibody
Anti-DAGLB antibody images
Anti-DAGLB antibody (ab84733) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Observed band size : 84 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : >90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-DAGLB antibody (ab84733)
ab84733 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.