DAP Kinase 2 peptide (ab8436)
- Product nameDAP Kinase 2 peptideSee all DAP Kinase 2 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8436 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
PBS with 0.1% BSA 0.02% sodium azide pH7.2
- DAP kinase 2
- DAP Kinase Related Protein 1
- DAP kinase related protein 1 beta isoform
- DAP-kinase-related protein 1
- Death Associated Protein Kinase 2
- Death-associated protein kinase 2
- DRP 1
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent serine/threonine kinase which acts as a positive regulator of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all tissue types examined. High levels in heart, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for DAP Kinase 2 peptide (ab8436)
ab8436 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.