DAP12 peptide (ab107906)
- Product nameDAP12 peptideSee all DAP12 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107906 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- DAP 12
- DNAX activation protein 12
- DNAX-activation protein 12
- KAR-associated protein
- Killer activating receptor associated protein
- Killer-activating receptor-associated protein
- TYRO protein tyrosine kinase binding protein
- TYRO protein tyrosine kinase-binding protein
- FunctionNon-covalently associates with activating receptors of the CD300 family. Cross-linking of CD300-TYROBP complexes results in cellular activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at low levels in the early development of the hematopoietic system and in the promonocytic stage and at high levels in mature monocytes. Expressed in hematological cells and tissues such as peripheral blood leukocytes and spleen. Also found in bone marrow, lymph nodes, placenta, lung and liver. Expressed at lower levels in different parts of the brain especially in the basal ganglia and corpus callosum.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TYROBP are a cause of polycystic lipomembranous osteodysplasia with sclerosing leukoencephalopathy (PLOSL) [MIM:221770]; also called presenile dementia with bone cysts or Nasu-Hakola disease (NHD). PLOSL is a recessively inherited disease characterized by a combination of psychotic symptoms rapidly progressing to presenile dementia and bone cysts restricted to wrists and ankles. PLOSL has a global distribution, although most of the patients have been diagnosed in Finland and Japan, with an estimated population prevalence of 2x10(-6) in the Finns.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TYROBP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for DAP12 peptide (ab107906)
ab107906 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.