Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab54972)
- Product nameAnti-DAP5 antibodySee all DAP5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to DAP5
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: SFKPVMQKFL HDHVDLQVSA LYALQVHCYN SNFPKGMLLR FFVHFYDMEI IEEEAFLAWK EDITQEFPGK GKALFQVNQ, corresponding to amino acids 811-890 of Human DAP5
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54972 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAppears to play a role in the switch from cap-dependent to IRES-mediated translation during mitosis, apoptosis and viral infection. Cleaved by some caspases and viral proteases.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all adult tissues examined, with high levels in skeletal muscle and heart. Also expressed in fetal brain, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eIF4G family.
Contains 1 MI domain.
Contains 1 MIF4G domain.
Contains 1 W2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation; hyperphosphorylated during mitosis.
- DAP-5 antibodyDeath associated protein 5 antibodyDeath-associated protein 5 antibody
- eIF-4-gamma 2 antibodyeIF-4G 2 antibodyeIF4G 2 antibodyEIF4G2 antibodyEukaryotic translation initiation factor 4 gamma 2 antibodyIF4G2_HUMAN antibodyNat1 antibodyNovel APOBEC-1 target 1 antibodyp97 antibodyTranslation repressor NAT1 antibody
Anti-DAP5 antibody images
DAP5 antibody (ab54972) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human heart.
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
DAP5 antibody (ab54972) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab54972)
ab54972 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.