For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 102 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa).
- FunctionAppears to play a role in the switch from cap-dependent to IRES-mediated translation during mitosis, apoptosis and viral infection. Cleaved by some caspases and viral proteases.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all adult tissues examined, with high levels in skeletal muscle and heart. Also expressed in fetal brain, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eIF4G family.
Contains 1 MI domain.
Contains 1 MIF4G domain.
Contains 1 W2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation; hyperphosphorylated during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- DAP-5 antibody
- Death associated protein 5 antibody
- Death-associated protein 5 antibody
Anti-DAP5 antibody images
References for Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab69635)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"