Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab69635)
- Product nameAnti-DAP5 antibodySee all DAP5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DAP5
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
synthesized peptide derived from internal of human DAP5
- Positive controlExtracts from A549 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69635 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 102 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa).|
- FunctionAppears to play a role in the switch from cap-dependent to IRES-mediated translation during mitosis, apoptosis and viral infection. Cleaved by some caspases and viral proteases.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all adult tissues examined, with high levels in skeletal muscle and heart. Also expressed in fetal brain, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eIF4G family.
Contains 1 MI domain.
Contains 1 MIF4G domain.
Contains 1 W2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation; hyperphosphorylated during mitosis.
- DAP-5 antibodyDeath associated protein 5 antibodyDeath-associated protein 5 antibody
- eIF-4-gamma 2 antibodyeIF-4G 2 antibodyeIF4G 2 antibodyEIF4G2 antibodyEukaryotic translation initiation factor 4 gamma 2 antibodyIF4G2_HUMAN antibodyNat1 antibodyNovel APOBEC-1 target 1 antibodyp97 antibodyTranslation repressor NAT1 antibody
Anti-DAP5 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab69635) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
Observed band size : 102 kDa
Additional bands at : 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab69635)
ab69635 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.