Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab97302)
- Product nameAnti-DAP5 antibodySee all DAP5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DAP5
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cow
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 204 of Human DAP5 (NP_001409)
- Positive control
- A431 whole cell lysate and Cal27.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97302 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa.|
- FunctionAppears to play a role in the switch from cap-dependent to IRES-mediated translation during mitosis, apoptosis and viral infection. Cleaved by some caspases and viral proteases.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all adult tissues examined, with high levels in skeletal muscle and heart. Also expressed in fetal brain, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eIF4G family.
Contains 1 MI domain.
Contains 1 MIF4G domain.
Contains 1 W2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation; hyperphosphorylated during mitosis.
- DAP-5 antibody
- Death associated protein 5 antibody
- Death-associated protein 5 antibody
- eIF-4-gamma 2 antibody
- eIF-4G 2 antibody
- eIF4G 2 antibody
- EIF4G2 antibody
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4 gamma 2 antibody
- IF4G2_HUMAN antibody
- Nat1 antibody
- Novel APOBEC-1 target 1 antibody
- p97 antibody
- Translation repressor NAT1 antibody
Anti-DAP5 antibody images
Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab97302) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Cal27, using ab97302 at 1/100 dilution
References for Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab97302)
ab97302 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.