Anti-DARS antibody - C-terminal (ab71436)
- Product nameAnti-DARS antibody - C-terminalSee all DARS primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DARS - C-terminal
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the C terminal region of human DARS conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlK562 cell line lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab71436 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71436 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50.|
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).|
- FunctionCatalyzes the specific attachment of an amino acid to its cognate tRNA in a 2 step reaction: the amino acid (AA) is first activated by ATP to form AA-AMP and then transferred to the acceptor end of the tRNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-II aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Aspartate tRNA ligase 1 cytoplasmic antibodyAspartate tRNA ligase antibodyAspartate--tRNA ligase antibody
- Aspartyl tRNA synthetase antibodyAspartyl tRNA synthetase cytoplasmic antibodyAspartyl-tRNA synthetase antibodyAspRS antibodyCell proliferation inducing gene 40 protein antibodyCell proliferation inducing protein 40 antibodyCell proliferation-inducing gene 40 protein antibodycytoplasmic antibodyDars antibodyDKFZp781B11202 antibodyMGC111579 antibodySYDC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DARS antibody - C-terminal images
Anti-DARS antibody - C-terminal (ab71436) at 1/60 dilution + K562 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab71436 at 1/50 dilution staining DARS C - terminal in human hepatocarcinoma tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). A peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody was used followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-DARS antibody - C-terminal (ab71436)
ab71436 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.