Anti-DAZAP2 antibody (ab103317)
- Product nameAnti-DAZAP2 antibodySee all DAZAP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DAZAP2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 118-147 of Human DAZAP2.
- Positive control
- A375 cell lysate. Human prostate carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103317 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103317 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- RelevanceDAZAP2 is a proline-rich protein which interacts with RNA binding protiens DAZ and DAZL. It also interacts with the transforming growth factor-beta signaling molecule SARA (Smad anchor for receptor activation), eukaryotic initiation factor 4G, and an E3 ubiquitinase that regulates its stability in splicing factor containing nuclear speckles. DAZAP2 may function in various biological and pathological processes including spermatogenesis, cell signaling and transcription regulation, formation of stress granules during translation arrest, RNA splicing, and pathogenesis of multiple myeloma. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- DAZ associated protein 2 antibody
- Deleted in azoospermia associated protein 2 antibody
- KIAA0058 antibody
- MGC14319 antibody
- MGC766 antibody
- Proline rich transcript brain expressed protein antibody
- Proline rich transcript in brain antibody
- PRTB antibody
Anti-DAZAP2 antibody images
Anti-DAZAP2 antibody (ab103317) at 1/100 dilution + A375 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
ab103317, at 1/50 dilution, staining DAZAP2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human prostate carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-DAZAP2 antibody (ab103317)
ab103317 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.