DAZL peptide (240-250) (Carboxyterminal end) (ab45790)
- Product nameDAZL peptide (240-250) (Carboxyterminal end)See all DAZL proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids240 to 250
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45790 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- DAZ homolog
- DAZ like autosomal
- DAZ-like autosomal
- DAZL 1
- Deleted in azoospermia like
- Deleted in azoospermia like 1
- Deleted in azoospermia like autosomal
- Deleted in azoospermia-like
- Deleted in azoospermia-like 1
- Germline specific RNA binding protein
- Spermatogenesis gene on the Y like autosomal
- SPGY like autosomal
- FunctionRNA-binding protein, which is essential for gametogenesis. Plays a central role during spermatogenesis. May act by binding to the 3'-UTR of mRNA and thereby regulating the translation of key transcripts.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM DAZ family.
Contains 1 DAZ-like domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- DomainThe DAZ-like domain mediates the interaction with DAZAP1 and DAZAP2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic (By similarity). Nuclear in spermatogonia until near the end of the meiotic prophase and cytoplasmic localization from then onward.
References for DAZL peptide (240-250) (Carboxyterminal end) (ab45790)
ab45790 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.