Anti-DBPA antibody (ab56374)
- Product nameAnti-DBPA antibodySee all DBPA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to DBPA
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: HVGQTFDRRS RVLPHPNRIQ AGEIGEMKDG VPEGAQLQGP VHRNPTYRPR YRSRGPPRPR PAPAVGEAED KENQQATSGP NQPSVRRGYR , corresponding to amino acids 241-331 of Human DBPA
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56374 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
- FunctionBinds to the GM-CSF promoter. Seems to act as a repressor. Binds also to full length mRNA and to short RNA sequences containing the consensus site 5'-UCCAUCA-3'. May have a role in translation repression.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in skeletal muscle and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CSD (cold-shock) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Cold shock domain containing protein A antibody
- Cold shock domain protein A antibody
- Cold shock domain-containing protein A antibody
- csdA antibody
- CSDA1 antibody
- DBPA antibody
- DBPA_HUMAN antibody
- DNA binding protein A antibody
- DNA-binding protein A antibody
- Single strand DNA binding protein NF GMB antibody
- Single-strand DNA-binding protein NF-GMB antibody
- ZO 1 associated nucleic acid binding protein antibody
- ZO1 associated nucleic acid binding protein antibody
- ZONAB antibody
Anti-DBPA antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56374 DBPA antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 36 kDa
References for Anti-DBPA antibody (ab56374)
This product has been referenced in:
- Crawford NP et al. The metastasis efficiency modifier ribosomal RNA processing 1 homolog B (RRP1B) is a chromatin-associated factor. J Biol Chem 284:28660-73 (2009). WB . Read more (PubMed: 19710015) »