Anti-DCTD antibody (ab129800)
- Product nameAnti-DCTD antibodySee all DCTD primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DCTD
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 1-30 of Human DCTD (NP_001912.2, NP_001012750.1).
- Positive control293 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129800 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
- FunctionSupplies the nucleotide substrate for thymidylate synthetase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytidine and deoxycytidylate deaminase family.
- dCMP deaminase antibodydctD antibodyDCTD_HUMAN antibody
- Deoxycytidylate deaminase antibodyMGC111062 antibody
Anti-DCTD antibody images
Anti-DCTD antibody (ab129800) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
References for Anti-DCTD antibody (ab129800)
ab129800 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.