Anti-DCV capsid polyprotein antibody (ab92954)
- Product nameAnti-DCV capsid polyprotein antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DCV capsid polyprotein
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Drosophila C Virus
Synthetic peptide corresponding to C terminal residues of Drosophila C virus DCV capsid polyprotein.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is >90% pure
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92954 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/2000 - 1/5000.|
- RelevanceDCV capsid polyprotein (DCVgp2) includes rhv_like or Picornavirus capsid protein domain_like and CRPV_capsid domains. Picornaviruses are non-enveloped plus-strand ssRNA animal viruses with icosahedral capsids composed of 60 copies each of 4 virus encoded proteins. Alignment includes picornaviridae, like poliovirus, hepatitis A virus, rhinovirus, foot-and-mouth disease virus and encephalomyocarditis virus. The common structure of DCV capsid polyprotein is an 8-stranded beta sandwich.
- DCVgp2 antibodyDCVgp2 capsid polyprotein antibody
References for Anti-DCV capsid polyprotein antibody (ab92954)
ab92954 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.