Anti-DDDDK tag antibody (ab21536)
- Product nameAnti-DDDDK tag antibodySee all DDDDK tag primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DDDDK tag
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA, WB, ICC more details
Synthetic peptide: XXXDDDDK conjugated to KLH. XXX represents random amino acids. This sequence represents the Enterokinase Cleavage Site
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesECS (Enterokinase Cleavage Site) Affinity Purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21536 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20371678|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 5 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use at a concentration of 2 - 10 µg/ml for coating or 0.03 - 1 µg/ml as a primary.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml (colorimetric) or 0.03 - 1µg/ml (chemiluminescence).|
|ICC||ICC: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 5 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins.
- DDDDK epitope tag antibodyDDDDK epitope tag antibodyDYKDDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DYKDDDDK epitope tag antibodyDYKDDDDK tag antibodyDYKDDDDK tag antibodyECS epitope tag antibodyECS epitope tag antibodyECS tag antibodyECS tag antibodyEnterokinase Cleavage Site epitope tag antibodyEnterokinase Cleavage Site epitope tag antibodyEnterokinase Cleavage Site tag antibodyEnterokinase Cleavage Site tag antibodyflag antibody
Anti-DDDDK tag antibody images
ab21536 staining exogenous murine FLICE inhibitory protein (FLIP) tagged with FLAG from mouse thyroid tissue sections by IHC-P. The tissue was formaldehyde fixed and blocked with BSA prior to incubation with the antibody for 16 hours. A biotinylated goat polyclonal antibody was used as the secondary.
References for Anti-DDDDK tag antibody (ab21536)
This product has been referenced in:
- Devlin CM et al. Dihydroceramide-based Response to Hypoxia. J Biol Chem 286:38069-78 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21914808) »
- Christensen CL et al. Targeted cytosine deaminase-uracil phosphoribosyl transferase suicide gene therapy induces small cell lung cancer-specific cytotoxicity and tumor growth delay. Clin Cancer Res 16:2308-19 (2010). WB, IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 20371678) »