Anti-DHX30 antibody (ab59126)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59126 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DEAH subfamily.
Contains 1 DRBM (double-stranded RNA-binding) domain.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
modificationsIsoform 2 is phosphorylated on Ser-15.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Mitochondrion. Cytoplasm. Mitochondrion matrix > mitochondrion nucleoid.
- DDX30 antibody
- DEAH box protein 30 antibody
- Dhx30 antibody
- DHX30_HUMAN antibody
- FLJ11214 antibody
- KIAA0890 antibody
- Putative ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX30 antibody
- Ret CoR antibody
Anti-DHX30 antibody images
Anti-DHX30 antibody (ab59126) at 0.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa
References for Anti-DHX30 antibody (ab59126)
ab59126 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.