Anti-DHX8 antibody (ab54592)
- Product nameAnti-DHX8 antibodySee all DHX8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to DHX8
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: RREGRVANVA DVVSKGQRVK VKVLSFTGTK TSLSMKDVDQ ETGEDLNPNR RRNLVGETNE ETSMRNPDRP THLSLVSAPE VEDDSLERKR LTRISDPEKW , corresponding to amino acids 301-401 of Human DHX8
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54592 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.5µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionFacilitates nuclear export of spliced mRNA by releasing the RNA from the spliceosome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DEAH subfamily. DDX8/PRP22 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 S1 motif domain.
- DomainThe RS domain confers a nuclear localization signal, and appears to facilitate the interaction with the spliceosome.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DHX8 antibodyATP-dependent RNA helicase dhx8 antibodyDDX 8 antibody
- DDX8 antibodyDEAD/H (Asp Glu Ala Asp/His) box polypeptide 8 (RNA helicase) antibodyDEAD/H (Asp Glu Ala Asp/His) box polypeptide 8 antibodyDEAD/H box polypeptide 8 antibodyDEAH (Asp Glu Ala His) box polypeptide 8 antibodyDEAH box polypeptide 8 antibodyDEAH box protein 8 antibodyDHX 8 antibodydhx8 antibodyDHX8_HUMAN antibodyHRH 1 antibodyHRH1 antibodyPRP 22 antibodyPRP22 antibodyPRPF 22 antibodyPRPF22 antibodyRNA helicase HRH 1 antibodyRNA helicase HRH1 antibody
Anti-DHX8 antibody images
DHX8 antibody (ab54592) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab54592 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab54592, 0.5µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line). Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
References for Anti-DHX8 antibody (ab54592)
ab54592 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.