Anti-DKK1 antibody [2H2] (ab130191)
- Product nameAnti-DKK1 antibody [2H2]See all DKK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H2] to DKK1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant fragment of Human DKK1 expressed in E. coli.
- Positive control
- DKK1-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C or at -20°C for long term storage.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Ascites
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2H2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130191 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
- FunctionAntagonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dickkopf family.
- DomainThe C-terminal cysteine-rich domain mediates interaction with LRP5 and LRP6.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Dickkopf 1 antibody
- Dickkopf 1 homolog antibody
- Dickkopf 1 like antibody
- Dickkopf homolog 1 antibody
- Dickkopf like protein 1 antibody
- Dickkopf related protein 1 antibody
- Dickkopf-1 antibody
- Dickkopf-related protein 1 antibody
- DKK 1 antibody
- Dkk-1 antibody
- Dkk1 antibody
- DKK1_HUMAN antibody
- hDkk 1 antibody
- hDkk-1 antibody
- SK antibody
Anti-DKK1 antibody [2H2] images
All lanes : Anti-DKK1 antibody [2H2] (ab130191) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : DKK1-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
References for Anti-DKK1 antibody [2H2] (ab130191)
ab130191 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.