Anti-DKK1 antibody (ab56905)
- Product nameAnti-DKK1 antibodySee all DKK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to DKK1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: QPYPCAEDEE CGTDEYCASP TRGGDAGVQI CLACRKRRKR CMRHAMCCPG NYCKNGICVS SDQNHFRGEI EETITESFGN DHSTLDGYSR RTTLSSKMYH , corresponding to amino acids 81-181 of Human DKK1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAntagonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dickkopf family.
- DomainThe C-terminal cysteine-rich domain mediates interaction with LRP5 and LRP6.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Dickkopf 1 antibodyDickkopf 1 homolog antibodyDickkopf 1 like antibody
- Dickkopf homolog 1 antibodyDickkopf like protein 1 antibodyDickkopf related protein 1 antibodyDickkopf-1 antibodyDickkopf-related protein 1 antibodyDKK 1 antibodyDkk-1 antibodyDkk1 antibodyDKK1_HUMAN antibodyhDkk 1 antibodyhDkk-1 antibodySK antibody
Anti-DKK1 antibody images
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
DKK1 antibody (ab56905) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-DKK1 antibody (ab56905)
ab56905 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.