Anti-DKK1 antibody (ab61034)
- Product nameAnti-DKK1 antibodySee all DKK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DKK1
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) from the internal domain of DKK1 conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlHuman uterus, endometrium.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61034 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Steam slides in 0.01 M sodium citrate buffer, pH 6.0 at 99-100°C for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand at room temperature in buffer for 20 minutes. Rinse in 1X TBS with Tween (TBST) for 1 minute at RT.|
- FunctionAntagonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dickkopf family.
- DomainThe C-terminal cysteine-rich domain mediates interaction with LRP5 and LRP6.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Dickkopf 1 antibodyDickkopf 1 homolog antibodyDickkopf 1 like antibody
- Dickkopf homolog 1 antibodyDickkopf like protein 1 antibodyDickkopf related protein 1 antibodyDickkopf-1 antibodyDickkopf-related protein 1 antibodyDKK 1 antibodyDkk-1 antibodyDkk1 antibodyDKK1_HUMAN antibodyhDkk 1 antibodyhDkk-1 antibodyhDkk1 antibodySK antibody
Anti-DKK1 antibody images
ab61034 at 10µg/ml staining formalin fixed paraffin embedded Uterus (endometrium)
ab61034 staining DKK1 in mouse embryonic (E16.5) craniofacial tissue by IHC-Fr (paraformaldehyde-fixed frozen sections). Paraformaldehyde fixed issue samples were permealized in 0.1% Triton X-100, blocked with 5% serum for 15 minutes at 25 °C. The sample was incubated with primary antibody dilution 1/100 in PBS at 4°C for 24 hours. An Alexa Fluor® conjugated Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG (dilution 1/200) was used as secondary antibody.
References for Anti-DKK1 antibody (ab61034)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ivanovska N & Dimitrova P Bone resorption and remodeling in murine collagenase-induced osteoarthritis after administration of glucosamine. Arthritis Res Ther 13:R44 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21410959) »
- Pietilä I et al. Secreted Wnt antagonist Dickkopf-1 controls kidney papilla development coordinated by Wnt-7b signalling. Dev Biol 353:50-60 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21354128) »