Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab103469)
- Product nameAnti-DLL4 antibodySee all DLL4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DLL4
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 631-661 of Human DLL4.
- Positive controlK562 cell line lysates. Brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionPlays a role in the Notch signaling pathway. Activates Notch-1 and Notch-4.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in vascular endothelium.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DSL domain.
Contains 8 EGF-like domains.
- DomainThe Delta-Serrate-Lag2 (DSL) domain is required for binding to the Notch receptor.
modificationsUbiquitinated by MIB (MIB1 or MIB2), leading to its endocytosis and subsequent degradation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Delta 4 antibodydelta 4 precursor antibodyDelta ligand 4 antibody
- delta ligand 4 precursor antibodyDelta like 4 antibodyDelta like 4 homolog antibodyDelta like 4 protein antibodyDelta like protein 4 antibodyDelta-like 4 (Drosophila) antibodyDelta-like protein 4 antibodyDelta4 antibodyDLL 4 antibodyDll4 antibodyDLL4_HUMAN antibodyDrosophila Delta homolog 4 antibodyhdelta2 antibodyHomeobox protein DLL-4 antibodyMGC126344 antibodyNotch ligand delta 2 antibodyNotch ligand DLL4 antibodyNotch ligand DLL4 precursor antibodyXDLL-4 antibody
Anti-DLL4 antibody images
Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab103469) at 1/100 dilution + K562 cell line lysates at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 75 kDa
ab103469 at 1/50 dilution staining DLL4 in formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Detection utilised DAB.
References for Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab103469)
ab103469 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.