Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab61031)
- Product nameAnti-DLL4 antibodySee all DLL4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to DLL4
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Horse, Cow, Dog, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey
Partial recombinant fragment with tag: HAPGDDLRPE ALPPDALISK IAIQGSLAVG QNWLLDEQTS TLTRLRYSYR VICSDNYYGD NCSRLCKKRN DHFGHYVCQP DGNLSCLPGW TGEYCQQPI, corresponding to amino acids 123-222 of Human DLL4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61031 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells. (methanol or paraformaldehyde fixed cells)|
- FunctionPlays a role in the Notch signaling pathway. Activates Notch-1 and Notch-4.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in vascular endothelium.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DSL domain.
Contains 8 EGF-like domains.
- DomainThe Delta-Serrate-Lag2 (DSL) domain is required for binding to the Notch receptor.
modificationsUbiquitinated by MIB (MIB1 or MIB2), leading to its endocytosis and subsequent degradation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Delta 4 antibodydelta 4 precursor antibodyDelta ligand 4 antibody
- delta ligand 4 precursor antibodyDelta like 4 antibodyDelta like 4 homolog antibodyDelta like 4 protein antibodyDelta like protein 4 antibodyDelta-like 4 (Drosophila) antibodyDelta-like protein 4 antibodyDelta4 antibodyDLL 4 antibodyDLL4 antibodyDLL4_HUMAN antibodyDrosophila Delta homolog 4 antibodyhdelta2 antibodyHomeobox protein DLL-4 antibodyMGC126344 antibodyNotch ligand delta 2 antibodyNotch ligand DLL4 antibodynotch ligand DLL4 precursor antibodyXDLL-4 antibody
Anti-DLL4 antibody images
Predicted band size : 75 kDa
Overlay histogram showing HEK293 cells stained with ab61031 (red line). The cells were fixed with methanol (5 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab61031, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) (ab96879) at 1/250 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a slightly decreased signal in HEK293 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) used under the same conditions.
Please note that Abcam does not have data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
References for Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab61031)
ab61031 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.