Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab61031)
- Product nameAnti-DLL4 antibodySee all DLL4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to DLL4
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Horse, Cow, Dog, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey
Partial recombinant fragment with tag: HAPGDDLRPE ALPPDALISK IAIQGSLAVG QNWLLDEQTS TLTRLRYSYR VICSDNYYGD NCSRLCKKRN DHFGHYVCQP DGNLSCLPGW TGEYCQQPI, corresponding to amino acids 123-222 of Human DLL4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61031 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells. (methanol or paraformaldehyde fixed cells)|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionPlays a role in the Notch signaling pathway. Activates Notch-1 and Notch-4.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in vascular endothelium.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DSL domain.
Contains 8 EGF-like domains.
- DomainThe Delta-Serrate-Lag2 (DSL) domain is required for binding to the Notch receptor.
modificationsUbiquitinated by MIB (MIB1 or MIB2), leading to its endocytosis and subsequent degradation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Delta 4 antibody
- delta 4 precursor antibody
- Delta ligand 4 antibody
- delta ligand 4 precursor antibody
- Delta like 4 antibody
- Delta like 4 homolog antibody
- Delta like 4 protein antibody
- Delta like protein 4 antibody
- Delta-like 4 (Drosophila) antibody
- Delta-like protein 4 antibody
- Delta4 antibody
- DLL 4 antibody
- DLL4 antibody
- DLL4_HUMAN antibody
- Drosophila Delta homolog 4 antibody
- hdelta2 antibody
- Homeobox protein DLL-4 antibody
- MGC126344 antibody
- Notch ligand delta 2 antibody
- Notch ligand DLL4 antibody
- notch ligand DLL4 precursor antibody
- XDLL-4 antibody
Anti-DLL4 antibody images
ab61031 staining DLL4 (red) in Human HUVEC endothelium cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with formaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 in PBS and blocked with 1% BSA for 30 minutes at 21°C. Samples were incubated with the primary antibody for 2 hours at 21°C. An undiluted Alexa Fluor®680-conjugated Goat anti-mouse IgG polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody. Blue - nuclei.
Predicted band size : 75 kDa
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab61031 DLL4 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa.
Overlay histogram showing HEK293 cells stained with ab61031 (red line). The cells were fixed with methanol (5 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab61031, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) (ab96879) at 1/250 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a slightly decreased signal in HEK293 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) used under the same conditions.
Please note that Abcam does not have data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
References for Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab61031)
ab61031 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.