Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab82334)
- Product nameAnti-DLL4 antibodySee all DLL4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DLL4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 100 - 200 of Human DLL4.
(Peptide available as ab90637.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following tissue lysates: Liver; Kidney; Lung.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82334 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 71 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa).Can be blocked with DLL4 peptide (ab90637).|
- FunctionPlays a role in the Notch signaling pathway. Activates Notch-1 and Notch-4.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in vascular endothelium.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DSL domain.
Contains 8 EGF-like domains.
- DomainThe Delta-Serrate-Lag2 (DSL) domain is required for binding to the Notch receptor.
modificationsUbiquitinated by MIB (MIB1 or MIB2), leading to its endocytosis and subsequent degradation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Delta 4 antibodydelta 4 precursor antibodyDelta ligand 4 antibody
- delta ligand 4 precursor antibodyDelta like 4 antibodyDelta like 4 homolog antibodyDelta like 4 protein antibodyDelta like protein 4 antibodyDelta-like 4 (Drosophila) antibodyDelta-like protein 4 antibodyDelta4 antibodyDLL 4 antibodyDLL4 antibodyDLL4_HUMAN antibodyDrosophila Delta homolog 4 antibodyhdelta2 antibodyHomeobox protein DLL-4 antibodyMGC126344 antibodyNotch ligand delta 2 antibodyNotch ligand DLL4 antibodynotch ligand DLL4 precursor antibodyXDLL-4 antibody
Anti-DLL4 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab82334) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29889)
Lane 2 :
Kidney (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab30203)
Lane 3 : Lung (Human) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 75 kDa
Observed band size : 71 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-DLL4 antibody (ab82334)
ab82334 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.