Anti-DLST antibody (ab95946)
- Product nameAnti-DLST antibodySee all DLST primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DLST
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig, Zebrafish
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 188-423 of Human DLST
- Positive controlA431 whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95946 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.|
- FunctionThe 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex catalyzes the overall conversion of 2-oxoglutarate to succinyl-CoA and CO(2). It contains multiple copies of 3 enzymatic components: 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase (E1), dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase (E2) and lipoamide dehydrogenase (E3).
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-lysine degradation via saccharopine pathway; glutaryl-CoA from L-lysine: step 6/6.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 2-oxoacid dehydrogenase family.
Contains 1 lipoyl-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex component E2 antibodyDihydrolipoamide S succinyltransferase (E2 component of 2 oxo glutarate complex) antibodyDihydrolipoamide S succinyltransferase antibody
- Dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase component of 2 oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex antibodyDihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase component of 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex antibodyDihydrolipoyllysine residue succinyltransferase component of 2 oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex antibodyDihydrolipoyllysine residue succinyltransferase component of 2 oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex mitochondrial antibodyDihydrolipoyllysine-residue succinyltransferase component of 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex antibodyDlst antibodyDLTS antibodyE2 antibodyE2K antibodymitochondrial antibodyODO2_HUMAN antibodyOGDC-E2 antibody
Anti-DLST antibody images
Anti-DLST antibody (ab95946) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
References for Anti-DLST antibody (ab95946)
ab95946 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.