Anti-DLST antibody (ab95946)
- Product nameAnti-DLST antibodySee all DLST primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DLST
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig, Zebrafish
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 188-423 of Human DLST
- Positive control
- A431 whole cell lysate This antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human normal heart muscle.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95946 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionThe 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex catalyzes the overall conversion of 2-oxoglutarate to succinyl-CoA and CO(2). It contains multiple copies of 3 enzymatic components: 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase (E1), dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase (E2) and lipoamide dehydrogenase (E3).
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-lysine degradation via saccharopine pathway; glutaryl-CoA from L-lysine: step 6/6.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 2-oxoacid dehydrogenase family.
Contains 1 lipoyl-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex component E2 antibody
- Dihydrolipoamide S succinyltransferase (E2 component of 2 oxo glutarate complex) antibody
- Dihydrolipoamide S succinyltransferase antibody
- Dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase component of 2 oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex antibody
- Dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase component of 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex antibody
- Dihydrolipoyllysine residue succinyltransferase component of 2 oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex antibody
- Dihydrolipoyllysine residue succinyltransferase component of 2 oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex mitochondrial antibody
- Dihydrolipoyllysine-residue succinyltransferase component of 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex antibody
- Dlst antibody
- DLTS antibody
- E2 antibody
- E2K antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- ODO2_HUMAN antibody
- OGDC-E2 antibody
Anti-DLST antibody images
IHC image of DLST staining in Human normal heart muscle formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica Bond™ system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab95946, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Anti-DLST antibody (ab95946) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
gel concentration: 10%
References for Anti-DLST antibody (ab95946)
ab95946 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.