Anti-DNA Polymerase epsilon antibody (ab105454)
- Product nameAnti-DNA Polymerase epsilon antibodySee all DNA Polymerase epsilon primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DNA Polymerase epsilon
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish, Macaque Monkey, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human DNA Polymerase epsilon.
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following Human tissue lysates: Heart; Brain; Placenta; Testis; Skeletal muscle.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Note: Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105454 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa).|
- FunctionForms a complex with DNA polymerase epsilon subunit CHRAC1 and binds naked DNA, which is then incorporated into chromatin, aided by the nucleosome-remodeling activity of ISWI/SNF2H and ACF1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested, including, heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 417275 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 510678 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 54107 Human
- Entrez Gene: 59001 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 100362333 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 298098 Rat
- Omim: 607267 Human
- SwissProt: Q3SZN5 Cow
- SwissProt: Q9NRF9 Human
- SwissProt: Q9JKP7 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q642A5 Rat
- Unigene: 108112 Human
- Unigene: 27444 Mouse
- Unigene: 3290 Rat
- Arsenic transactivated protein antibodyArsenic-transactivated protein antibodyASTP antibody
- CHARAC 17 antibodyCHARAC17 antibodyCHRAC 17 antibodyCHRAC-17 antibodyCHRAC17 antibodyChromatin Accessibility Complex 17 antibodyChromatin accessibility complex 17 kDa protein antibodyDNA Polymerase Epsilon p17 Subunit antibodyDNA polymerase epsilon subunit 3 antibodyDNA polymerase epsilon subunit p17 antibodyDNA polymerase II subunit 3 antibodyDPOE3_HUMAN antibodyHistone fold protein CHRAC17 antibodyHuCHRAC 17 antibodyHuCHRAC17 antibodyp17 antibodyp17 subunit antibodyPOL E3 antibodyPOLE 3 antibodyPOLE3 antibodyPolymerase (DNA directed) epsilon 3 antibodyYBL 1 antibodyYBL1 antibody
Anti-DNA Polymerase epsilon antibody images
All lanes : Anti-DNA Polymerase epsilon antibody (ab105454) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Heart (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29431)
Lane 2 :
Brain (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29466)
Lane 3 :
Placenta (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29745)
Lane 4 :
Testis (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab30257)
Lane 5 :
Skeletal Muscle (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29330)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
Observed band size : 16 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 3 minutes
ICC/IF image of ab105454 stained Hek293 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab105454, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM. This antibody also gave a positive result in 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) HeLa cells at 1µg/ml.
References for Anti-DNA Polymerase epsilon antibody (ab105454)
ab105454 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.