Anti-DNAJA2 antibody (ab96361)
- Product nameAnti-DNAJA2 antibodySee all DNAJA2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DNAJA2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 88-373 of Human DNAJA2 (NP_005871).
- Positive controlA431 whole cell lysate; 293T, H1299, HeLaS3, HepG2 and Raji cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96361 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
- FunctionCo-chaperone of Hsc70.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CR-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Cell cycle progression 3 protein antibodyCell cycle progression restoration gene 3 protein antibodyCPR 3 antibody
- CPR3 antibodyDJ3 antibodyDJA 2 antibodyDJA2 antibodyDnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily A member 2 antibodyDNAJ antibodyDnaJ homolog subfamily A member 2 antibodyDNAJA 2 antibodyDnaja2 antibodyDNJ 3 antibodyDNJ3 antibodyDNJA2_HUMAN antibodyHIRA interacting protein 4 antibodyHIRA-interacting protein 4 antibodyHIRIP 4 antibodyHIRIP4 antibodyOTTHUMP00000164136 antibodyPRO3015 antibodyRDJ 2 antibodyRDJ2 antibodyRenal carcinoma antigen NY REN 14 antibodyRenal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-14 antibody
Anti-DNAJA2 antibody images
Anti-DNAJA2 antibody (ab96361) at 1/500 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
References for Anti-DNAJA2 antibody (ab96361)
ab96361 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.