Anti-DNAJB4 antibody (ab56909)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56909 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceDNAJB4 is a member of the evolutionarily conserved DNAJ/HSP40 protein family.
- DjB4 antibodyDnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily B member 4 antibodyDnaJ homolog subfamily B member 4 antibody
- DnaJ like heat shock protein 40 antibodyDNAJB 4 antibodyDNAJW antibodyHeat shock 40 kDa protein 1 homolog antibodyHeat shock protein 40 homolog antibodyHLJ 1 antibodyHLJ1 antibodyHSP40 homolog antibody
Anti-DNAJB4 antibody images
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
DNAJB4 antibody (ab56909) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-DNAJB4 antibody (ab56909)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lei JX et al. A novel neuron-enriched protein SDIM1 is down regulated in Alzheimer's brains and attenuates cell death induced by DNAJB4 over-expression in neuro-progenitor cells. Mol Neurodegener 6:9 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21255413) »