Anti-DNAJB4 antibody (ab74811)
- Product nameAnti-DNAJB4 antibodySee all DNAJB4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DNAJB4
- Specificityab74811 detects endogenous levels of total DNAJB4 protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human DNAJB4.
- Positive control
- Extracts from HepG2 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74811 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
- FunctionProbable chaperone.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, pancreas and skeletal muscle, and to a lesser extent in brain, placenta and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Cytoplasmic according to PubMed:18837411 and membrane-associated according to PubMed:16542645.
- DjB4 antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily B member 4 antibody
- DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 4 antibody
- DnaJ like heat shock protein 40 antibody
- DNAJB 4 antibody
- DNAJB4 antibody
- DNAJW antibody
- DNJB4_HUMAN antibody
- Heat shock 40 kDa protein 1 homolog antibody
- Heat shock protein 40 homolog antibody
- HLJ 1 antibody
- HLJ1 antibody
- HSP40 homolog antibody
- Human liver DnaJ-like protein antibody
Anti-DNAJB4 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-DNAJB4 antibody (ab74811) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HepG2 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-DNAJB4 antibody (ab74811)
ab74811 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.