For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
- FunctionProbable chaperone.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, pancreas and skeletal muscle, and to a lesser extent in brain, placenta and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Cytoplasmic according to PubMed:18837411 and membrane-associated according to PubMed:16542645.
Information by UniProt
- DjB4 antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily B member 4 antibody
- DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 4 antibody
Anti-DNAJB4 antibody images
References for Anti-DNAJB4 antibody (ab74811)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"