Anti-DNAJB5 antibody (ab101514)
- Product nameAnti-DNAJB5 antibodySee all DNAJB5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DNAJB5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 84-328 of Human DNAJB5 isoform 2 (AAH12115).
- Positive controlJurkat whole cell lysate; 293T, A431 and Raji cell lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101514 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily B member 5 antibodyDnaJ homolog subfamily B member 5 antibodyDNAJB5 antibody
- DNJB5_HUMAN antibodyHeat shock cognate 40 antibodyHeat shock protein cognate 40 antibodyHeat shock protein Hsp40 2 antibodyHeat shock protein Hsp40 3 antibodyHeat shock protein Hsp40-2 antibodyHeat shock protein Hsp40-3 antibodyHsc40 antibodyHsp40 2 antibodyKIAA1045 antibody
Anti-DNAJB5 antibody images
Anti-DNAJB5 antibody (ab101514) at 1/500 dilution + Jurkat whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
References for Anti-DNAJB5 antibody (ab101514)
ab101514 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.