Anti-DNAJC10 antibody (ab98044)
- Product nameAnti-DNAJC10 antibodySee all DNAJC10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DNAJC10
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 35-84 (DFYSLLGVSK TASSREIRQA FKKLALKLHP DKNPNNPNAH GDFLKINRAY) of Human DNAJC10 (NP_061854).
- Positive control
- ACHN cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98044 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceDNAJC10 (DnaJ homolog, subfamily C, member 10) is a co-chaperone which is thought to have a role in protein folding and translocation across the endoplasmic reticulum membrane. It may act as a co-chaperone for HSPA5.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Endoplasmic reticulum lumen.
- DKFZp434J1813 antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily C member 10 antibody
- DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 10 antibody
- DNAJC 10 antibody
- ER resident protein ERdj5 antibody
- ERdj 5 antibody
- ERdj5 antibody
- J domain containing protein disulfide isomerase like protein antibody
- JPDI antibody
- Macrothioredoxin antibody
- MGC104194 antibody
- MTHr antibody
Anti-DNAJC10 antibody images
Anti-DNAJC10 antibody (ab98044) at 1 µg/ml + ACHN cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 91 kDa
References for Anti-DNAJC10 antibody (ab98044)
ab98044 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.