Anti-DNAJC3 antibody (ab72885)
- Product nameAnti-DNAJC3 antibodySee all DNAJC3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DNAJC3
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 250 - 350 of Human DNAJC3.
(Peptide available as ab72884.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gives a positive signal in the following lysates: Rat Thymus Tissue TE 671 Whole Cell Y79 Whole Cell Hela - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM) Jurkat - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72885 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).Can be blocked with DNAJC3 peptide (ab72884).|
- FunctionInvolved in the unfolded protein response (UPR) during ER stress. Co-chaperone of HSPA8/HSC70, it stimulates its ATPase activity. May inhibit both the autophosphorylation of EIF2AK2/PKR and the ability of EIF2AK2 to catalyze phosphorylation of the EIF2A. May inhibit EIF2AK3/PERK activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with high level in the pancreas and testis. Also expressed in cell lines with different levels.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
Contains 9 TPR repeats.
- DomainThe J domain mediates interaction with HSPA8.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum.
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily C member 3 antibody
- DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 3 antibody
- DNAJC3 antibody
- DNJC3_HUMAN antibody
- double-stranded RNA-activated protein kinase inhibitor antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum DnaJ protein 6 antibody
- ERdj6 antibody
- HP58 antibody
- Interferon induced, double stranded RNA activated protein kinase inhibitor antibody
- Interferon-induced antibody
- P58 antibody
- p58 ipk antibody
- P58IPK antibody
- PRKRI antibody
- Protein kinase inhibitor of 58 kDa antibody
- Protein kinase inhibitor p58 antibody
- Protein kinase interferon inducible double stranded RNA dependent inhibitor antibody
Anti-DNAJC3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-DNAJC3 antibody (ab72885) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : TE 671 (Human Rhabdomyosarcoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Y79 (Human retinoblastoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : Hela Whole Cell Lysate - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM)
Lane 4 : Jurkat Whole Cell Lysate - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM)
Lane 5 : Thymus (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab72885 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal Goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab72885, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM. This antibody also gave a positive result in 4% PFA fixed (10 min) Hek293, HepG2, MCF-7 cells at 1µg/ml, and in 100% Methanol fixed (5 min) HeLa, HepG2, Hek293, MCF-7 cells at 1µg/ml.
References for Anti-DNAJC3 antibody (ab72885)
ab72885 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.