Anti-DNAJC9 antibody (ab118752)
- Product nameAnti-DNAJC9 antibodySee all DNAJC9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DNAJC9
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 182-231 (SKQKMNARKR RAQEEAKEAE MSRKELGLDE GVDSLKAAIQ SRQKDRQKEM) of Human DNAJC9.
- Positive control721_B cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118752 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 9 antibodyDnaJ Hsp40 homolog subfamily C member 9 antibodyDnaJ protein SB73 antibody
- DNAJC9 antibodyDNJC9_HUMAN antibodyHDJC9 antibodyJ DOMAIN OF DNAJ LIKE PROTEIN 1 antibodyJDD1 antibodySB73 antibody
Anti-DNAJC9 antibody images
Anti-DNAJC9 antibody (ab118752) at 1 µg/ml + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
References for Anti-DNAJC9 antibody (ab118752)
ab118752 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.