Anti-DOCK1 antibody (ab76927)
- Product nameAnti-DOCK1 antibodySee all DOCK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DOCK1
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residues 1815 and 1865 of human DOCK1 (NP_001371.1)
- Positive controlHeLa, 293T and NIH3T3 whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab76927 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to DOCK1 immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76927 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10,000. Predicted molecular weight: 215 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in cytoskeletal rearrangements required for phagocytosis of apoptotic cells and cell motility. Functions as a guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF), which activates Rac Rho small GTPases by exchanging bound GDP for free GTP. Its GEF activity may be enhanced by ELMO1.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta, lung, kidney, pancreas and ovary. Expressed at intermediate level in thymus, testes and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DOCK family.
Contains 1 DHR-1 (CZH-1) domain.
Contains 1 DHR-2 (CZH-2) domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe DHR-2 domain is necessary and sufficient for the GEF activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Recruited to membranes via its interaction with phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-triphosphate.
- 180 kDa protein downstream of CRK antibodyCed5 antibodyDedicator of Cytokinesis 1 antibody
- Dedicator of cytokinesis protein 1 antibodyDOCK 1 antibodyDOCK 180 antibodyDOCK1 antibodyDOCK1_HUMAN antibodyDOCK180 antibody
Anti-DOCK1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-DOCK1 antibody (ab76927) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 215 kDa
Observed band size : 215 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Detection of DOCK1 by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab76927, at 1µg/ml, staining DOCK1 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab76927 at 3µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 3 seconds.
References for Anti-DOCK1 antibody (ab76927)
ab76927 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.