Anti-DOK2 antibody (ab131488)
- Product nameAnti-DOK2 antibodySee all DOK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DOK2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, surrounding internal sequence amino acids 297-301 (G-E-Y-A-V) of Human DOK2 (NP_003965.2).
- Positive controlJurkat cell extract; HeLa cells; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab131488 was purified by affinity chromatography using epitope specific peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131488 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionDOK proteins are enzymatically inert adaptor or scaffolding proteins. They provide a docking platform for the assembly of multimolecular signaling complexes. DOK2 may modulate the cellular proliferation induced by IL-4, as well as IL-2 and IL-3. May be involved in modulating Bcr-Abl signaling. Attenuates EGF-stimulated MAP kinase activation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, lymph nodes and spleen. Lower expression in thymus, bone marrow and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DOK family. Type A subfamily.
Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- DomainPTB domain mediates receptor interaction.
modificationsOn immunoreceptor stimulation, phosphorylated on C-terminal tyrosine residues. Phosphorylation on Tyr-345 is required for binding to the SH2 domain of NCK. Phosphorylation on both Tyr-271 and Tyr-299 is required for interaction with RASGAP.
- Docking protein 2 56kDa antibodyDocking protein 2 antibodyDOK 2 antibody
- DOK R antibodyDOK2 antibodyDOK2_HUMAN antibodyDownstream of tyrosine kinase 2 antibodyOTTHUMP00000161710 antibodyOTTHUMP00000224923 antibodyp56(dok 2) antibodyp56(dok-2) antibodyp56dok 2 antibodyp56DOK antibodyp56dok2 antibody
Anti-DOK2 antibody images
Immunofluorescent analysis of methanol-fixed HeLa cells labelling DOK2 with ab131488 at 1/100 dilution.
Anti-DOK2 antibody (ab131488) at 1/500 dilution + Jurkat cell extract
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human Breast carcinoma tissue labelling DOK2 with ab131488 at 1/50 dilution. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-DOK2 antibody (ab131488)
ab131488 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.