Anti-DOK5 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab71308)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71308 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionDOK proteins are enzymatically inert adaptor or scaffolding proteins. They provide a docking platform for the assembly of multimolecular signaling complexes. DOK5 functions in RET-mediated neurite outgrowth and plays a positive role in activation of the MAP kinase pathway. Putative link with downstream effectors of RET in neuronal differentiation.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in skeletal muscle, lower in brain, heart and kidney. Also detected in activated peripheral blood T-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DOK family. Type B subfamily.
Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- DomainPTB domain mediates receptor interaction.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues in response to insulin, IGF1 and GDNF.
- chromosome 20 open reading frame 180 antibodyDocking protein 5 antibodyDOK 5 antibody
- DOK5 antibodyDOK5 protein antibodyDOK5_HUMAN antibodydownstream of tyrosine kinase 5 antibodyInsulin receptor substrate 6 antibodyIRS-6 antibodyIRS6 antibody
Anti-DOK5 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
Anti-DOK5 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab71308) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,43 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human breast cancer tissue reacting with ab71308, peroxidase-conjugated secondary used, followed by AEC staining.
References for Anti-DOK5 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab71308)
ab71308 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.