Anti-DOLK antibody (ab93609)
- Product nameAnti-DOLK antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DOLK
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the center region of Human DOLK (NP_055723.1)
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93609 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceDOLK belongs to the polyprenol kinase family. Defects in DOLK are the cause of congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1M (CDG1M), also known as dolichol kinase deficiency.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum integral membrane protein
- CDG1M antibody
- DK antibody
- DK1 antibody
- Dolichol kinase antibody
- KIAA1094 antibody
- SEC59 antibody
- SEC59, YEAST, HOMOLOG OF antibody
- TMEM15 antibody
- Transmembrane protein 15 antibody
Anti-DOLK antibody images
Anti-DOLK antibody (ab93609) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
References for Anti-DOLK antibody (ab93609)
ab93609 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.