Anti-DR4 antibody (ab101012)
- Product nameAnti-DR4 antibodySee all DR4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DR4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide from N terminal residues of Human DR4 (NM_003844).
- Positive control
- K562, HeLa and RAW264.7 cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101012 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor for the cytotoxic ligand TNFSF10/TRAIL. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Promotes the activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. High levels are found in spleen, peripheral blood leukocytes, small intestine and thymus, but also in K562 erythroleukemia cells, MCF7 breast carcinoma cells and activated T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Apo2 antibody
- CD261 antibody
- Cytotoxic TRAIL receptor antibody
- Death receptor 4 antibody
- DR4 antibody
- NF related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 1 antibody
- TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 1 antibody
- TNFRSF10A antibody
- TR10A_HUMAN antibody
- TRAIL receptor 1 antibody
- TRAIL-R1 antibody
- TRAILR1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10A antibody
Anti-DR4 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-DR4 antibody (ab101012) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : RAW264.7 Cell Lysate
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
References for Anti-DR4 antibody (ab101012)
ab101012 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.