DR5 Human ELISA Kit (ab46014)
- Product nameDR5 Human ELISA KitSee all DR5 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 483pg/ml 7 1.39% Sample B 8 117pg/ml 4 3.23% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 9 679pg/ml 45 6.58% Sample B 9 186pg/ml 14 7.44%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 6 pg/ml
- Range31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
- Assay time2h 30m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human DR5 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of DR5 in human serum, buffered solutions, cell culture medium or cell lysate. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human DR5. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The DR5 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for DR5 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known DR5 concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the DR5 antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for DR5 is incubated. Then the enzyme (streptavidin-horse radish peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which acts on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of DR5 present in the samples.
Recognizes Human DR5
Range: 31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
Sensitivity < 6 pg/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-Trail R2/DR5 (CD262) Red 2 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml DR5 precoated microtitre plates 8 units DR5 Standard Yellow 4 vials HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml Streptavidin HRP 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- CD262CD262 antigenDeath receptor 5
- KILLER KILLER/DR5TNF related apoptosis inducing ligand receptor 2TNFRSF10BTRAIL R2 TRAIL receptor 2 TRAILR2TRANCE RTRICK2 TRICK2ATRICK2BTRICKB Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10bTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B precursorWeakly similar to cytotoxic ligand TRAIL receptor [H.sapiens]ZTNFR9
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46014 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for DR5 Human ELISA Kit (ab46014)
ab46014 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.