Anti-DR5 antibody [MD5-1] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95619)
- Product nameAnti-DR5 antibody [MD5-1] (Phycoerythrin)See all DR5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionArmenian Hamster monoclonal [MD5-1] to DR5 (Phycoerythrin)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Positive controlMouse DR5 transfected BHK cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMD5-1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95619 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.125-0.25µg for 105-8 cells. Staining the cell sample in a final volume of 100 µl is recommended.|
- FunctionReceptor for the cytotoxic ligand TNFSF10/TRAIL. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Promotes the activation of NF-kappa-B. Essential for ER stress-induced apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in adult and fetal tissues; very highly expressed in tumor cell lines such as HeLaS3, K-562, HL-60, SW480, A-549 and G-361; highly expressed in heart, peripheral blood lymphocytes, liver, pancreas, spleen, thymus, prostate, ovary, uterus, placenta, testis, esophagus, stomach and throughout the intestinal tract; not detectable in brain.
- Involvement in diseaseSquamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (HNSCC) [MIM:275355]: A non-melanoma skin cancer affecting the head and neck. The hallmark of cutaneous SCC is malignant transformation of normal epidermal keratinocytes. Note=The disease may be caused by mutations affecting the gene represented in this entry.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Fas like protein antibodyApoptosis inducing protein TRICK2A/2B antibodyApoptosis inducing receptor TRAIL R2 antibody
- CD262 antibodyCD262 antigen antibodyCytotoxic TRAIL receptor 2 antibodyCytotoxic TRAIL receptor 2 antibodyDeath domain containing receptor for TRAIL/Apo 2L antibodyDeath receptor 5 antibodyDR5 antibodyFas like protein antibodyKILLER antibodyKILLER/DR5 antibodyOTTHUMP00000123492 antibodyOTTHUMP00000123493 antibodyp53 regulated DNA damage inducible cell death receptor(killer) antibodyTNF related apoptosis inducing ligand receptor 2 antibodyTNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2 antibodyTNFRSF10B antibodyTR10B_HUMAN antibodyTRAIL R2 antibodyTRAIL receptor 2 antibodyTRAIL-R2 antibodyTRAILR2 antibodyTRICK2 antibodyTRICK2A antibodyTRICK2B antibodyTRICKB antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor like protein ZTNFR9 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor like protein ZTNFR9 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10b antibodyZTNFR9 antibody
Anti-DR5 antibody [MD5-1] (Phycoerythrin) images
Flow cytometry staining of non-transfected (left) and mouse DR5 transfected (right) BHK cells with 0.125 µg of Golden Syrian Hamster IgG Isotype Control PE (open histogram) or 0.125 µg of ab95619 (filled histogram). Total viable cells were used for analysis.
References for Anti-DR5 antibody [MD5-1] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95619)
ab95619 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.